I recently had a play around with my make-up to create a super-stylish new years look and after about 10 tries I think I finally got it. This look is quite similar to my pin-up look but a bit more eye-focused and a bit more smokey 😉
1) Apply primer, foundation,concealer, powder and a touch of bronzer to create a flawless base.
2) Apply a silver shimmery shadow to the entire socket.
3) Using a very dark charcoal (not black) shadow, carefully apply on the outer third of your eye a blend into the crease.
4) Apply liquid liner to the lash line and tightline the eyes.
5) Layer on lashings of mascara.
6) Apply a sheer slick of lipbalm and dab foundation on the lips.
7) Using a lip brush, apply some nude lipstick and finish with a baby pink gloss.
Well, hello sidemouth again… as you can see I was very tired whilst doing this so apologies for the shoddy work. And the perspective has appeared to make my nose look bigger than usual… that’s gay.#
Anyway, sorry this is a short post but i’m rather tired and I also want to write a review on the Porefessional primer – check it out!