Hair. It’s always there. Unless you shave it off. You gotta do something with it and hair goes hand in hand with make-up. I’m gonna talk about some hairstyles and although i’ve done it before i’ve been a bit biased as i’ve always had long hair… but now I don’t.
OLD HAIR… Only picture I could find that my hair was see-able .
So here is some sexy styles for the short haired kind
HALF UP-DO CASUAL LOOK.
1) Straighten your hair POKER STRAIGHT.
2) Apply a small amount of product (wax, clay, putty) evenly through your hair.
3) Grab the top quarter/third of your hair (keep it messy) and tie it back at the middle of your head.
Sounds simple but it looks gurt lush.
TWISTY SIDE LOOK.
I love the half shaved hair look but i’m too scared to have it myself… however, this look is just as beaut!
1) Section half of your hair (not layers but from the side) and clip it away from the other half.
2) From the half of your hair that is free, section a top layer about 1.5-2 inches wide, and clip it away or with the other clipped hair.
3) With the remaining free hair, separate it into at least 3 layers and twist each layer pinning it back.
4) Let down the clipped hair and style it to hide the clips of the twists.
Takes a lot of practice but looks super swish.
The reason these waves work for short hair is because parts of the buns can fall out and make the waves look natural and stylishly messy!
1) Wash you hair and towel dry until it’s damp.
2) Section your hair (not in layers but like mini ponytails all around your hair) into different widths.
3) Apply a mousse or any other styling product you like (as long as it isn’t one for straightening).
4) Twist each section around your finger and either clip them in mini buns to your head or tie them into mini buns.
5) Either air dry or blow dry.
6) When dry unravel the buns and apply product if needed.
Your hair must be super smooth for this look!
1) Apply a shine booster product evenly over your hair.
2) Brush your hair to the bottom of your hair – NOT TO THE NECK.
4) With the hair that is longer than the bottom of your neck, pin underneath the rest of the hair so the bottom loops around and under. When all bits are pinned it should look a little bit like a seamless, low bun- but wider.
5) Around the middle of your head gather the hair carefully – making sure to not remove any hair from the pins and clip together with a decorative clip, e.g. a flower, a bow, etc.
6) Hairspray the hair paying extra attention the clipped hair on the bottom.
Let me know if you have any more ideas for short hair that I can try out!