Why would you want to have a cookery lesson on a beauty blog? For several reasons is that answer! Eating good foods makes your skin healthy and you can use foods for face masks! So scroll through this blog for avocado recipes you eat and slather on your face if you wish!
OPTION 1 – AVOCADO SALAD – TO EAT.
1) Peel and cut avocado in to bitesize pieces.
2) Chop a little gem lettuce into bitesize pieces.
3) Do the same to a beef tomato, half a cucumber and crush a garlic clove.
4) Add some mozzerela pearls and a handful of green grapes.
5) Drizzle some olive oil and a couple of drops of balsamic vinegar along with some cracked black pepper to taste.
How many of your 5 a day there, ey?
OPTION 2 – AVOCADO MASK – TO WEAR.
1) Mash up a peeled avocado.
2) Add around 6 level tablespoons of sugar.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee.
4) Pour in approx. 50ml of hot water.
5) Mix it up and stick it on your mush.
6) Wait 3-5 mins.
7) Wash it off.
The avocado has beautifying anti-oxidants, the sugar exfoliates and the coffee contains caffeine which wakes up your tired face 😀
Know any other recipes with foods you can eat or wear?! Let me know 😀