I have heard people get stuck on how to keep their make-up brush’s in fabulous condition so if you want to know how to keep them amaaazing follow these tips
1) After every use (every different shadow), clean the brush on a make-up wipe until there is no colour left on the brush. This will stop clogging and you will not have to wash them as often.
2) Washing instructions (wash them once a month/one every month and a half):
a) Rinse the brush under lukewarm water.
b) Apply a small drop of shampoo to your index finger.
3) Swirl the brush around your palm with the shampoo.
4) Rinse your hand and repeat step 3 twice.
5) Rinse the brush and repeat step 3 three times.
6) Rinse the brush THOROUGHLY and reshape the brush.
7) Rinse in cold water, reshape and air dry.
3) When the brush is dry after washing apply a small spritz of conditioning spray (leave-in conditioner) to the bristles. This will keep the bristles soft.
4) If the brush starts to change shape, it’s definitely time for a wash!
5) If the bristles start to fall out apply a good amount of conditioning spray to the brush and wrap in cling film. Leave overnight. If nothing changes, accept that it is either a cheaply made brush or it’s too old.
Have any good tips or tricks for brush care? Let me know