Objective: I am seeking part-time employment and will be able to work at any time during the weekend, Mondays, Thursdays and evenings on other weekdays. I will also be willing to work during holidays. At present I am studying at University and my timetable will be available from January 23rd.
I am a hard-working, bubbly and enthusiastic girl who is driven and determined to finish any task that has been set. I work best with others yet I am independent and can use my initiative when needed. I have good customer service skills and enjoy helping others.
8 GCSE’s (A*-C) Including a B in English Language.
National Diploma BTEC in Journalism. Results: MPP.
Currently studying Journalism at London Metropolitan University (BA Hons).
I can use most Microsoft software for computers including, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint; I can also use Adobe software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
- Answering phone calls and making/changing appointments for R Edwards Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- Temporary contract at Watford Leisure Centre CENTRAL as a café & retail assistant. (November-April.)
- Party leader role at Watford Leisure Centre CENTRAL. (November-June.)
- Temporary one month contract cleaning at AAR associated asbestos removal.
- Helping a family member sell Avon products.
- Year 9 work shadowing at AAR associated asbestos removal.
- Year 11 work experience at Eastbury Farm JMI Primary School.
- Blogger on http://www.ellahhhlala.wordpress.com
- Second runner up at a secondary school fund-raiser including the whole school and winner of my year raising £120.
- Performing with my performing arts school in Watford Palace Theatre, The Theatre Royal, The Dominion Theatre and The Royal Albert Hall.
- Solo role with my drama school at The Soho Theatre.
Bob Light, Adam East, Operations Manager
West Herts College, Watford Leisure Centre CENTRAL,
Hempstead Road, Peace Prospect,