Strawberries are finally in season for Britain and in most supermarkets they are half price so grab yourself a few boxes and try these recipes out!
Frosted snowy strawberry mountains. (TO EAT.)
1) Stack about 5-6 strawberries in a triangular (mountain) shape.
2) Pour a teaspoon and a half of sugar evenly over the “mountain”.
3) Whip some double cream and pour a teaspoon over the top of the stawberries.
4) Decorate the plate with extra “frost” (sugar) and/or “snow” (cream).
Lush strawberry milkshake. (TO DRINK – serves approx 3.)
1) Place a punnet of strawberries with the tops cut off into a mixing bowl or blender.
2) Pour enough milk to almost cover the strawberries.
3) Add 3 tablespoons of single or double cream.
4) Blend until smooth.
5) Stir in 3 tablespoons (or to taste) of sugar.
6) Pour into glasses and decorate with a slice of strawberry and a swirl of cream.
Strawberry smoothie mask. (TO WEAR.)
1) Mash or blend half a punnet of strawberries with the tops cut off.
2) Add 3-4 tablespoons of double cream and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
3) Add half a cup of cranberry juice and stir well.
4) Rub onto your face, wash off and admire how amazingly fit you look!
I hope you liked these recipes and let me know of your own 😉